Lush Bath Time

Saturday 9 August 2014

Melting Marshmallow Moment


I like to savour my Lush products for as long as I can resist, therefore I've settled for sniffing this bath melt every time I've walked past its bag recently. However, after a couple of nights out and very much a lazy pyjama day today I decided what better way than to continue the theme and have a lazy, relaxing pamper evening. 

I'm quite particular with Lush scents as lots of them I find to be very overpowering or a bit too natural and earthy scented, but this has the girliest, sweetest smell which got even better when dissolved and just made me feel like a princess tonight. Disappointingly, the bath didn't turn quite as pink as I expected and the colour didn't particularly linger but still the water felt oh so soft and it made the mundane bath experience all the more luxurious.


Pictured above are some of my other pamper evening essentially including the beauty community loved Sugar Crush Body Scrub,  Garnier's Summer Body and the Refined Finish facial exfoliator from Benefit. I always use gradual tan as opposed to instant tan because I find even 'a light sun kissed look' adds plenty of colour to my skin and it removes the worry of it becoming patchy in a few days and having to scrub it all off. It's also a plus that there isn't that give away strong biscuity smell and I actually find the scent of Garnier's Summer Body quite pleasant. Benefit's Refined Facial Polish is another bath time necessity for me as it's perfect to use after the steam has opened up and unblocked your pores a little. I find this product leaves the most radiant finish and whilst being quite pricey is definitely cost effective as I only need to use it once a week. Finally peeking out the end there you can see the moisturiser and eye cream from Simple's Age Resisting range which I did a full review on  here

What's your favourite lush product and what are some of your bath time essentials?
Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric