25 Questions Tag

Thursday 19 June 2014

Get to Know Me (maybe)

In keeping with the whole 'just started a blog' thing, I thought I would answer a questions tag. Not that after 25 answers you can conclude to really know somebody, but that suits my shyness anyway. Here we go!

  1. Do you have any pets? -  No and I never have (unless a boyfriend counts!)
  2.  Name 3 things that are physically close to you -  Laptop, cushion and a brand new iPad which is never far from my side at the moment
  3. What's the weather like right now? - Nondescript as it so often is in England
  4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? - No to both, in theory my 17th birthday present was driving lessons, however I'm yet to have claimed them
  5. What time did you wake up this morning - 7ish which for me is a lie in! (the early bird catches the worm and all)
  6. When was the last time you showered? - Baths are much more enjoyable and I'm looking forward to having one tonight
  7. What was the last movie you saw? - Almost definitely a Disney one
  8. What does your last text message say? - 'ok' (thrilling I know)
  9. What's your ringtone? - I've no idea, my phone is permanently on silent
  10. Have you ever been to a different country? - Yes but I much prefer typical English holidays. Despite the unpredictable weather the limited sunshine is a much safer option for my very pale skin
  11. Do you like sushi? - I'm not adventurous therefore have never tried it
  12. Where do you buy your groceries? - Sainsburys
  13. Have you ever take medicine to help you fall asleep faster? - No
  14. How many sibling do you have? - 2
  15. Do you have a desktop or a laptop? - A 5 year old laptop which will hopefully be being replaced by a desktop quite soon
  16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? - 19
  17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? - Glasses but very rarely
  18. Do you colour your hair? - No
  19. Tell me something you are planning to do today? - Find the courage to post this blog post!
  20. When was the last time you cried? - Last night, I have come to the conclusion that my eyes just naturally hold too much liquid
  21. What is your perfect pizza topping? - Once upon a time it used to be pepperoni until I realised I had a complete inability to cope with even mild spice, so ham and pineapple now
  22. Which do you prefer, hamburgers or cheeseburgers? - Cheeseburgers
  23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? - No, I become grumpy dwarf without sleep
  24. What is your eye colour? - Blue/green/grey/who knows
  25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke - Yes and I don't like either

Phew!
Lara xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric